Friday, October 11, 2013

The Catty Clutch

If you're like me, you're no stranger to the waiting game.  You see a great pair of stilettos or a lamp that you love, but for some reason, you wait to see if you'll find something you like a little bit better (and often less expensive).  While you wait, you just keep going back to the original--checking to see if it's on sale yet...checking to see if it's still available.  This has been my strategy for the past year with the Clare Vivier Leopard Foldover Clutch.


There have been some close calls recently with Banana Republic's "Cynthia" and The Limited's Leopard Print Haircalf Clutch.




My hesitation has been the price of the Clare Vivier.  At $210, I just wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much on a bag that I wouldn't use every day.  I went to the Limited yesterday to check out their clutch, and I think it may be a bit too small.  By the time I put my car keys and phone into it, the clutch is stuffed. Banana Republic's "Cynthia" strikes a happy medium between size and price, however, I think I'm going to stick with my first love and go with the Clare Vivier.  I love the size and foldover.

stripes56BeFunky  DSC0640.jpg 1024x678 THATS ALL


Clare Vivier Animal Clutch

cam6BeFunky cDSC 1064.jpg CAMO CRUSH

leopard print

No comments:

Post a Comment