Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Gems & Odds & Ends


1.Zhush Amethyst Salt & Pepper Shakers ($115) (2. Sitting Cheetah Print ($17.75) 3. Target ($19.99) 4. Anthropology Hook (no longer available, can't find anywhere!) 5. Love Letter Designs Notebooks ($26) 6. Jonathan Adler Agate Coasters ($125) 7. Haus of Mason ($175)

These are just a few of the pretty gems, odds and ends I have on my wish list.  Can you tell I've been in such a crystal mood lately?  The ultimate let down is that the Anthropology Raw Zeolite Hook is no longer available, and I can't find it anywhere!

I came across some pretty vignettes featuring crystals during my Pinterest sweep this morning.



coffee table


vignette - Houston Home of Kristen Nix
Home of Kristen Nix


Stack of books and a glass dome


Massucco Warner Miller Interior Design


Styled Book Shelves

No comments:

Post a Comment