Friday, December 6, 2013


How was everyone's holiday last week!  I ate lots and lots and got to spend much needed time with family.  This week I've been battling a super stubborn cold, sinus thingy so I've been laying low.  That hasn't stopped my shopping though!  Have you guys found that you are shopping more and more online this holiday season?  I'm not sure if I just don't want to brave the cold or if it's that I don't want to brave the crowds. 

Cool news--I have a way to get cash back when you shop online.  Check it out here.  Simply sign up and continue shopping the way you usually shop online! 

 
1. Made By Girl IPhone Case
3. Clare Vivier Flat Clutch
4. Made By Girl Journal
5. Waiting on Martha Tassel Key Chain
6. Stuart Weitzman OTK 50/50 boots
7. Motives for La La Court Mineral Eye Shadow Palette
8. Markus Lupfer Peplum Sweatshirt
9. Asos Leather Makeup Bag
10. Sequin Body-Conscious Dress







Be on the lookout for more gift guides next week.  Happy shopping!
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of designsanctuary blog. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete