Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

As we prepare to celebrate Thanksgiving here in the U.S. tomorrow, I'm reminded of the many reasons I have to give thanks.  From our businesses to our life in the Navy to health to a loving family and a darling husband.  I'm thankful for it all!

I can remember last Thanksgiving.  I was still desperately trying to lose the rest of the 40 pounds I had packed on since getting married and recovering from major surgery.  This Thanksgiving, I find myself 40 pounds lighter with a new love, appreciation and control over food.  While I'm nowhere near perfect, I try and I stay in the game.  That's why I got excited and inspired when I came across Angela's post over at Oh She Glows yesterday.  She created a 3-course gluten-free vegan Thanksgiving dinner and it looks AMAZING!



This is the meal I would make this Thanksgiving.  Only problem is, I'm not cooking and we'll be traveling back and forth to various family members' houses this holiday.  So, I'll tuck it in my recipe box for next Thanksgiving.

 






Looks delicious right!  You can find the recipes here


What are you most thankful for this holiday season and will you be making any healthier versions of your favorite Thanksgiving dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment