Thursday, February 21, 2013

Round Dining Room Table

I am a reality TV fanatic. You name it, I watch it. I just can't look away.  One of my favorites in the Real Housewives franchise is Beverly Hills.  These ladies live in pure opulence.   About three weeks ago, the ladies met for a dinner party at Kyle Richard's house, and despite the heated back and forth that ensued between Brandi and Faye, I couldn't take my eyes off of her dining room.



I love a nice meal and a good wine, and sharing it with close friends is the ultimate definition of a good time in my book.  What I loved the most about Kyle's dinning room is that she used a round table.  Round tables create such an intimate atmosphere for conversation and everybody has a good seat. That sent me on a search for inspiration to add to my board.


The best part of this room, in my opinion, is the floor and the ceiling.  I love the chandelier and detailing in the floor.  I also like that the eclectic mix of chairs.  Though the chandelier can make the room seem so formal, the mix match of chairs make it feel more comfortable/relaxed and add in some fun. 




Some of the elements that draw me to this room include the color palette and French dining chairs.




Love the color and gloss on the table.  I have a huge crush on navy blue.  The french doors make it feel like a private room--perfect for much needed bonding time with my the best girl friends.



dining rooms - Hollywood regency, chandelier, sconce, sconces, dining table, yellow, wood, dining chairs, tufted, brown, cushions, black, geometric, rug, gray, white, tablecloth, art, photo gallery, French doors, black walls, purple, gray, yellow, dining room,
There isn't much I don't like about this dining room. What sticks out  is the animal print pattern on the tablecloth, gold chairs and brass accents.  The chandelier and matching wall sconce also caught my eye.



Make it a great day today, the weekend's almost here!






{Images via Bravo TV, Jamie Herzlinger Interiors, Palmerston Design Consultants, The Enchanted Home, My Luscious Life,  Jacques Grange} 

No comments:

Post a Comment