Friday, December 21, 2012

The Battle of the Christmas Tree 2012

Yes, we are T minus 4 days away from Christmas day and we still don't have a tree up (Don't judge us! lol).  Why, you ask? Let's just say we couldn't come to an agreement on what our Christmas tree should look like this year.

Bruce wants a real tree full of tradition

ZsaZsa Bellagio


While I didn't want to get stuck cleaning up pine needles all year.

I would prefer a more creative, modern approach to our tree.  A faux tree of course, small in size but big in personality and elegance.  Something like this...


A nice, small Scandinavian-esq tree

Or this...


With no winner in sight, we called it a truce. So tonight we'll pump up our holiday tunes and deck our halls using our 4 foot faux tree and traditional red, green and gold ornaments from last year.


Merry CHRISTmas everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with Bruce on this one. I LOVE real trees! Why don't you guys do a real tree in nontraditional colors-Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have to agree with Bruce and go with a real tree, as if you keep the tree watered you don't have many pine needles to clean up and I'm sure he'll help you. However please post pictures of what you come up with, I'd like to see the outcome of the truce. Sure it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete