Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wedding Files: Halloween Chic

Due to Hurricane Sandy, Governor Christie has postponed Halloween until next Monday, but I just couldn't resist doing a Halloween post today.

For the past couple of months, I've been helping a bride plan her winter wonderland dream wedding here in NJ so I've been knee deep in invitation designs, tablescape ideas for the reception, bridesmaid dresses and flower arrangements.  I have been to my share of theme weddings---Christmas, Valentines Day, Fourth of July etc.  However, I've never been to a Halloween themed wedding, and today I came across some pretty nice decor ideas.



I love this tablescape!   It's more casual but the striped black and white table runner adds pattern and so much interest to the table setting.


I call this Gothic chic!


I know most of us would rather die before we ever thought of including black in our wedding decor, but for those offbeat brides not afraid to stand out it's unexpected, stylish, it can be chic-chic and your guests would remember it forever.  






The best part is that you can copy and paste any of this decor into an adult Halloween or Autumn dinner party and it would still be appropriate and fabulous.

Could you ever do a Halloween themed wedding?


Happy Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment