Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blog Lovin': Erin Gates for Jill Rosenwald Collection

One of the design blogs you can find me checking daily is Elements of Style Blog.  Today, I stopped by and was so excited to see that the owner, Erin Gates, has a new line---The Erin Gates for Jill Rosenwald Collection.  The best part is that she's donating 15% of proceeds to the Red Cross for Hurricane Sandy Relief.



You could use the trays in so many different ways--holding keys, watches, earrings, candles and that smaller cup could be a great organizer for makeup brushes or pencils!  


These are just my favorite pieces out of her collection and you can check out more here.  Seeing one of Erin's dreams come to fruition got me to thinking...if I could design a collection what would it be? I think it would definitely have to be accessories, maybe even fabrics.  

What about you? if you could design a collection what would you focus on? 




All images via Elements of Style Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment